Bangalore Tourism Guide

Bangalore Search Engine
Bangalore Tourism Guide
Quick Links
Temples in Bangalore
Bangalore Tourist
What to Wear in Bangalore
Bangalore Tourism
Bangalore Attractions
Bangalore Tourist Spots
Package Tours from Bangalore
Flights to Bangalore
Bangalore Places to Visit
Tourist Spots around Bangalore
Waterfalls around Bangalore
Bangalore Tourism Guide
Bangalore Public Transport
Bangalore Location
Tourist Places to See
Bangalore Tourist Guides
Bangalore Tourist Places
Bangalore Tourist Destinations
Bangalore Travel Guide
How to reach Bangalore
Bangalore Tourist Information
Picnic Spots in Bangalore
Bengalooru Tourism
Best Time to visit Bangalore
Bangalore Places of Interest
Bangalore City Information
Bangalore City Tourism
Bangalore Sightseeing
Bangalore Weather

Bangalore Tourism

Bangalore Tourism Guide

Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka state, is the fastest growing cosmopolitan city in India. Bangalore is popularly known as the 'Garden city of India' and 'Silicon Valley of India; Bangalore is also home to some of the leading institutions and Hospitals in India. With its pleasant climate, gardens and parks, natural lakes, architectural monuments, the ample business opportunities, shopping centers, best restaurants and pubs in this part of the country, Bangalore is a must visit for all visitors.

Bangalore Tourism Guide

Getting to Bangalore

Bengaluru International Airport is located at a distance of 40 km from the city. It serves domestic and international destinations. City taxis and BMTC Vayu Vajra (VOLVO) Buses are available to the city from the airport.

Bangalore city railway station is an important railway station on the southern railway network. It is very well connected to all major cities like New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc.


The local language of Bangalore is Kannada. Most locals will also speak in English, which is the predominate language in Bangalore. Hindi is also spoken, but not much used as a spoken language.

Few facts about Bangalore

When greeting local people, offer a handshake or a traditional 'Namaste'. Never greet women with a kiss, even on the hand.

According to the Bangalore weather, the summer season is between April and June. The maximum temperature during the day in summer rarely exceeds 33 degree centigrade.

80% of the people are Hindus; remaining 20% are divided among Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and Buddhists.

Smoking is not permitted in bars, restaurants and many other public spaces.

Visitors can exchange foreign currency at the airport or any of the banks in the city. The American Express Travel Services office is also a trustworthy place to exchange your money.

ATMs, situated all over the city, it is the easiest way to get money. Most of the ATMs have 24-hour security.

Enquiry Form

Please send us your enquiry and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.

E-mail Address
Contact Number
I would like to recieve Promotional Offer Emails and Newsletters.

DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader about Bangalore Tours and Travel. All the contents of this web-site are only for general information to read. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles. Click here to read our disclaimer.

© 2019 - - All Rights Reserved. Bangalore Tourism Guide